Most of user here are getting the daily messages from Airtel for linking their Adhar card with the Airtel number. Airtel is sending these messages from past few months because of Govt. notification for linking adhar card with mobile number.
Most Of Telecom Operators sending the below SMS to their Subscribers
Today, I’m going to show you how you can link your airtel mobile number with your adhar card online as well as ofline.
Requirements for linking Airtel number with Adhar card:-
- Finger Print for verification.
- Your Airtel sim.
- Adhar Card or copy of adhar card.
- Bio metric verification machine.
- OTP messege you received in your airtel sim.
- You have visit the nearest Airtel store or Airtel recharge vendor shop.
- Now tell Airtel vendor to link your airtel sim to the adhar card.
- Now airtel vendor enter your airtel number in adhar verification machine.
- Soon you I’ll receive OTP on your airtel number.
- Give that OTP to airtel vendor.
- Now, airtel retailer or adhar agent will do his finger print verification first.
- Now, you have to verify your finger print in order to link your adhar with your sim.
- Another final confirmation messege will come on your airtel sim.
- Reply “Yes” and your verification is completed.
This is the method to link Airtel number with Aadhaar Card Offline at Airtel Store.
First of All you all should know that “You can’t link your Airtel number with Aadhaar Card online because it require Fingerprint Bio-Verification Machine”. If you don’thave the machine you can’t verify your airtel number by yourself.
You must first go to nearest airtel store or airtel recharge vendor and verify your fingerprint and then you can complete linking adhar card with your airtel number using your mobile.
Fee To Pay While Linking Your Aadhaar With Airtel Mobile SIM:-
There is no fee for linking Aadhaar with Airtel number. So don’t pay any fee to any vendor or agent.
That’s all… If you linke this post than share it with your relatives and friends for their help.
Also Try this post…