http://jio-newyear-dhamaka.gq – Jio New year Dhamaka : Get Rs 300 Free Jio Recharge | Jio is most popular bard & spamming brand in India right now. Veryday a new rumors is came from Jio & their users believe that. So there is internet spam or scam which is Jaldi se Open kro isko. http://jio-newyear-dhamaka.gq – Jio New year Dhamaka : Get Rs 300 Free Jio Recharge This type of message are 100% spam or scam, So don’t try those spam & protect your self.
http://jio-newyear-dhamaka.gq – Get Rs 300 Free Jio Recharge :
An another big scam offer is being viral day by day on Social Media Like Facebook & WhatsApp. In now days the latest Scam post going viral is ‘*Jaldi se Open kro isko…* Free Me 399 Jio Ka Recharge Mil rha Hain, Tum Bhi Kar Lo….. Mere Number Pr To Ho Gya 399 Ka…. Sirf 2Minute Me…! 👉 http://jio-newyear-dhamaka.gq’. This is 100% Scam. Don’t try those posts & stay away from those scam. In this spam they are telling you share their spam on whatsapp.
What is the Whatsapp Promotion Image ?
What is the Exact Word in this Spam ?
*Jaldi se Open kro isko…*
Free Me 399 Jio Ka Recharge Mil rha Hain, Tum Bhi Kar Lo….. Mere Number Pr To Ho Gya 399 Ka…. Sirf 2Minute Me…!
Why we Think this is Scam ?
1. There is no contact page found.
2. You really think that some one giving for Just Entering Your Name and Mobile number.
3. You really think that Mukesh Ambani is giving Free 4G data service.
4. If Reliance Jio Owner is promoting this kind of offer then he will announced officially on TV or other
5. Even if government wants to giveaway then they will do it professionally on their own website through some contest like treasure hunt or sweepstakes and not on some unknown domain like http://jio-newyear-dhamaka.gq
6. There are Numerous Other Reasons that can Prove it is Fake But I Think these Reasons can Satisfy you.
Note:- We are not promoting any fraud site. We are posting this post to inform you that this type massage are totally 100% Scam. So don’t try those offer & protect your self from those Scam. Please Share this Post as much as you Can If you Care.!
Reasons Behind these Scam :
1. They Earned huge income by Clicking unwanted ads.
2. These ads are Malwares so its can harm your phone.
3. To get people’s personal data & to get traffic on their website.
3. Now the decision is yours – Do you want to be scam-smart and ignore not only this campaign but also others like these or still participate and waste your time.
4. Domain Redirect to other blog.