Split Screen Feature in Mi Devices: Android OS has a variety of features. One of these features is the Split Screen Feature that has been introduced in Android 7.
But for Xiomi users this split screen feature is not availble in Android 7. Beacuse the Xiomi company provide it’s updates in parts. Just like Nougat users of mi devices want to use Split Screen.
Therefore, mi company soon realising a new update which comes with split screen feature. But friends today im going to tell you a way so thst you can use split screen feature before the new Update. So, friends let’s start…
How to enable Split Screen Feature in Mi Smartphones:-
- Make sure your phone must be running on MIUI 8.2 or above.
- If developer option is not enable than enable it by Going Settings -> About Phone -> tap on MiUi Version 7 times.
- Now, go to developer option in the additional Settings.
- In Developer Option Scroll down to the bottom and enable Force Activities to Re-sizable.
- Now Install Button Mapper app from play store or from here.
- After installation open app and give it permission draw over apps.
- Tap on Home Button Customize and select Double Click and then select Split Screen.
Now open any app, for example, open Whatsapp, then double tap on the Home button, and swipe on the whatsapp app from the bottom, it will resize the whatsapp app making room for another app to be opened.
You can then open another app from the app drawer in the empty screen area.