http://guexamform.com, gu.examform.com, Guwahati University TDC 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester Online Form Fill up 2017, TDC 1st sem online form fill up, How to Form fill up TDC 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester Online Gauhati University | Guwahati University has announced that in this year Examination Form Fill up for T.D.C. 1st (Arrear), 3rd (Regular & Arrear) and 5th (Regular & Arrear) Semester, 2017. In every college, they will inform students about this new online form filap system. So if you want to do your online form fill up then read the full post.
Gauhati University Exam Online form fill up 2017 :
In this 2017 examination form fill up of Gauhati University. Now you do your examination form fill up online in guexamform.com site. This is a official website of Gauhati University. Here you can do TDC 1st (Arrear), 3rd (Regular & Arrear) and 5th (Regular & Arrear) Semester 2017 form filap online at GU site.
Update: GU exam online form fill up Last date is 30th October 2017.
How To Form Fill up online GU at guexamform.com ?
You can form fill up online by just doing some simple steps at GU site.
1. Firstly, Visit GU Site http://guexamform.com
2. Now Open Notification & Click on Online Form
3. Now Fill up your full details & academic details
4. Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
5. Complete the Gauhati University Form with the essential data.
6. Check the Details before Submitting.
7. Take a print out of Gauhati University Exam Form Fill up 2017 application form
8. That’s it!
Important links of GU online Form fill up 2017:
- GU Online Form Fill up 2017 : Click Here
- Download GU Form Fill up Notification : Click Here
- Form Filling Instructions for the students: Click Here
GU Exam Form Fill up Details :
- Filling of the examination form through online can be done by the students themselves. However to avoid any difficulty, initiatives can be taken by the colleges, so that the entire process can be done in the colleges itself.
- Principals are requested to arrange for the same.
- Students may be asked to have a print out of the form after the filling is completed.
- After filling the form a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college while depositing the fees in the college cash counter.
- Principals are requested for the necessary arrangement to collect the respective fees from the students.
- The fee structure for all the examinations remains unchanged hence it will be similar with the last semester examinations held in April-May, 2017.
- The form fill up for the students under IDOL scheme will remain same as in the last session i.e. preparation of consolidated statement through excel sheet. Colleges have to submit 3 sets (Hard Copy) of the consolidated statements in the format supplied in the last semester examination.
- Colleges have to deposit the Examination Fees, Semester- wise , stream wise, and batch wise (Arrear, Repeat, Drop out each separately) through RTGS to Gauhati University SBI Account (A/c No.-10243124298, IFS Code-SBIN0002060, and MICR Code-781002015) and to submit all the fees payment documents in a separate envelope to the Dy. Controller of examinations, Gauhati University.
- Date for filling up the examination forms for TDC semester-I (Regular batch) will be notified separately.
- No examination form and fees will be accepted from the Students in the Gauhati University office.
- Some of the colleges have not yet deposited the affiliation fees/ permission fees etc. to the University.
- It is therefore requested to clear the outstanding fees before submission of Examination forms and fees. A clearance certificate from the Affiliation Branch against clearing of affiliation/permission/renewal fees for the subjects being offered in the college is to be submitted along with the submission of fees details.
- Mere filling up of examination form does not ensure the candidates to get the chance to appear in the examination. Students must have at least 75 percentage of attendance which will be monitored by the Principals.
- Colleges will be provided an individual user id & password by the University.
- Principals are requested to send an email to email@example.com for collecting the same.
- Colleges have to update the fees details of the students and to verify the online forms submitted by their students. Only after verification each form has to be approved and to submit to the University for further processing.
- Students of 5th Semester having arrear subjects in 1st Semester will be allowed to appear in any one of the two Semesters.
- The application will run efficiently in following most used browsers as mentioned in the footer of the application.
Chrome (Version 40+)
Firefox (Version 40+)
IE (Version 9+)
- For any assistance please write the details in the Help desk.
- The URL for Student Portal: http://guexamform.com/
- The URL for College Portal : http://guexamform.com/college/
(Source : GU Official)
Tags: Gauhati University online exam form fill up, Gauhati University TDC exam online form fill up, Gauhati University Online Form Fill up